1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Maybe i am of use

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by brannondean09, Aug 21, 2011.

1. brannondean09

brannondean09 Lurker
    None

Aug 21, 2011
    my name is Brannon. I am a hauwei ascend user on the metro pcs carrier. I have exstensive knowlege on this phone i have flashed everyrom and have encouterd every problem and have a solution on all of them so when i come to the ascend i know what to do..... now i think that the other questions was "why did you join the forum?" well that one is easy there are two reasons i will soon be buying the htc evo on the sprint network which i am sure i will remain dedicated to flasing various roms and EXTREME customization which i have done on my phone and two i am now moving on to the next stage of my training and that is building apps and theres no better place to find what people are looking for than in a forum and when i say start i mean start i have never type a single line of code so i know that this is going to be interesting but at least i am sure that i will meet some people on here to build a pretty good android sopourt system and part of that means making new freinds so if you feel like you can offer any of the above or need my help on Hauwei ascend problem resolution or just want someone to talk drop a line say hello introduce yourself and dont be shy....... by the way my name is Brannon:cool:

Advertisement

2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy