• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Maylong 7-inch M-150 Universe Tablet 99$!

So I finally got my Maylong M150 and so far this thing could use some tweaking for web browsing. Youtube videos play quick but the resolution blows pretty bad but expected for $99 I guess. I had to peel off two screen protectors and honestly this thing is responsive without a stylus. I have been following Tipster's Rom posts so hopefully someone will get this thing going at a faster pace. I was really wanting to use this to surf and read books/comics but not being able to watch news videos etc makes me ill. Maybe once it is rooted I will be able to get podcasts working. The Maylong App Store is super weak and the only app I found worth downloading is the Dolphin Browser. I couldnt find any messengers but maybe those apps will have to be side loaded. Overall I will keep it to play with and read news articles and hope for a sweet root soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones