1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

mClock

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cashmere_cat, Dec 30, 2011.

1. cashmere_cat

cashmere_cat Well-Known Member

I have been trying to get some answers since the beginning of Dec, and posted in the apps section, but have gotten no where, so am hoping someone here can help.
    I cannot seem to change skins for mClock.
    I created a new folder on the sd card, put some skins in the folder, but when I navigate to that folder from within the mClock settings, I can see the folder, but cannot get into it. My only options are 'previous folder' or cancel.

Any thoughts?

[​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

are there .xml files in that folder?

3. cashmere_cat

cashmere_cat Well-Known Member

Yes...and no...
    There are folders in the folder - since each different theme has a number of files that go with it (png's, xmls, ttfs..)
    Do I need to dump them all into one folder? :thinking:

4. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

Maybe... It appears like its looking for an xml file to tell it what to do. Try emptying one of the folders into this folder and see if it works.

No expereince of the app myself so I may be wrong. Just a guess.

cashmere_cat likes this.
  5. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

I have an mClock folder with a number of skins. Each skin has its own folder within the mClock folder, and the skin folders contain an xml plus subfolders with the images etc. Seems to all work for me.

Edit: your mClock folder, which contains the folders for the different skins, should be called mClock (case-sensitive) and be on the root of your SD card. I believe that it doesn't work otherwise.

cashmere_cat likes this.

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews