1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

MD5 Mismatch

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bruce081, Apr 23, 2012.

1. bruce081

bruce081 Lurker

Koodos Nexus S i9020A.

I took ICS update a few days ago and phone was very buggy... not to mention no data. I wanted Gingerbread back... Looked in this forum and found a post how to unlock and recover to gingerbread. Followed dirrections and got phone unlocked and before restoring to gingerbread, I took a backup. Then did the gingerbread restore. The phone booted fine (with the now unlocked symbol at bottom). A voila in gingerbread... But no service (no bars with a x). Phone funtions fine other than not being able to call, text, or use 3g. After futher searching I found that there's diffrent versions of Nexus S software. And didnt put the i9020a file on it.... so im assuming thats why its not working. I went back into CWM and tryed to restore my backup I made... I get MD5 Mismatch... I also wanted to be sure it wasnt my SIM card so i put my girlfriends SIM card in and same thing no service..PLEASE HELP... I know im a NOOB to the fullest.. but I really dont have the money to buy a new phone. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to give me some help.

Bruce

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Nexus S Forum

The Nexus S release date was December 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

December 2010
Release Date
Reviews