1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Media hub force closing all the time now!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Timi, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Timi

Timi Lurker

Hello , is anyone else's Media hub starting to be really dumb and force closing now? I have about 10+ titles that I can't view now because Media hub won't open! Any help? I am running a brand new non rooted Epic.

Advertisement

2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Tried a reboot?

3. onfus

onfus Lurker

Stumbled upon this posting looking for a solution for the problem. I had been using media hub without major problems for a month or so. Last week added the code for the $50 and then I started having problems. First it would work after a few attempts, now it just does not load the store anymore. I can still see the content I have acquired but I cannot get anything new.:thinking:

4. ega278

ega278 Lurker

Yep, same here. Media Hub just keeps force closing and I can't use it at all. I'm using an non-rooted Epic, I rebooted twice and still nothing.

5. douglas7999

douglas7999 Lurker

I'm having the same problem- use to work now it doesn't

6. HK808

HK808 Lurker

I have a Samsung Vibrant and since I got the dang thing Media Hub hasnt worked!! Every single time I try to open it, it force closes within 30 secs. Never loads at all!

Coincidentally, as I was typing this post I kept trying to start the app and hallelujah it worked! I bet in about 5 mins its gonna crap out on me again :(

7. holes45

holes45 Newbie

Try unistalling the updates through Market. Not sure if I cleared data and cache too. Either way, worked after doing all the stuff I could do and reinstalled update.