• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Media/Music Manager

rocknRev

Lurker
Dec 23, 2012
Hi ya'll! This might be kind of a long thread so please bear with me:

I used to own an Ipod Classic. I like the interface between ipod and itunes. Before Itunes was updated over past few months, I really liked using it for all my media needs and being able to transfer music/other media onto my ipod.

Fast forward to today: I recently got a Samsung Galaxy 5.0 and gave the ipod classic to my husband. I used a desktop computer with Windows 8.

My question is this: is there a media manager program that I can use to transfer media/music from my windows computer to my android galaxy player? I realize you can go to the files directly and transfer that way but I am trying to keep everything more streamline. I am wanting to make this so that I don't have to go searching manually through all of our files to find what I'm looking for. I want to be able to search out throughout our whole library from one spot and transfer from computer to player as easily as possible. :2in1:

Now, pending there IS a media manager like I described, how would one go about getting galaxy player to talk to computer? Is there an app I would need on one or both ends?

Thanks so much for your time in advance. I have looked and looked and found nothing so far. Have a blessed day! :flowers:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones