1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Media player??????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by preme777, Feb 2, 2011.

1. preme777

preme777 Newbie

Tried teh power amp demo...it sounds good...but i cant get playlists to work....

is there any media player you would recommend that sounds good and is easy to work with playlists?

they probably work in power amp...but i should not have to take a few days to figure it out...i would rather just get another app...im glad i havent paid for it yet....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BlastGT1

BlastGT1 Android Enthusiast

First, I would suggest doing some research before you decide to toss a very good app. A few minutes with Google would save you "days" of trying to figure things out, if indeed it took you that long just to try a feature.

PowerAMP – Music Player for Android

Check the pages and forums, see what you can come up with in terms of an answer. I don't think they would advertize using playlists if they didn't work. Maybe it only accepts precreated playlists in a specific file format, or maybe you have to create a playlist in the app, or maybe there's another issue entirely, but the appmaker can't help you figure it out if you don't ask.

KOLIO likes this.
  3. preme777

preme777 Newbie

i have checked some forums(thats what's taken all of the time)....and people have had similar issues...and i cant find a fix...ill keep looking....

4. Treydude

Treydude Well-Known Member

Winamp seemed pretty good when I tried it..I gave up on playing music considering the crappy battery life we have.

5. preme777

preme777 Newbie

smh...if only poweramp had playlists....winamps sound quality is just like stock...no reason to change since im not trying to stream or sync.....

any more recommendations?....or can anyone tell me how to use playlists in poweramp?

why poweramp just doesnt have a playlist button is baffling...how do u leave something siomple as that out of a media player app?...smh....

6. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Check out 'TUNE WIKI' in the app market.

7. preme777

preme777 Newbie

im gonna keep looking..the best sounding one with playlists that actually work is MixZing Basic....it has a 10band eq and a few other features to tweak the sound...doesnt sound as good as poweramp...but it works...i havent tried walking around with it yet...but so far so good....

8. Vowalla

Vowalla Member

PowerAMP does have a playlist feature. I don't use it myself but i've seen it there. Has a lot more features than mixzing, i had mixzing for a while and didn't notice any improvement on the audio so i switched to powerAMP. Speaker EQ is beast

9. preme777

preme777 Newbie

i finally figured it out...it wasnt as intuitive as other players i have found...all of my issues are resolved....u have to fo into the folder/library section to see playlists...

the sound of poweramp blows everyone else away...and the customer service on the forum is great...i definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to listen to music on thier ascend...