1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Media Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by piedpiper853, Jul 3, 2011.

1. piedpiper853

piedpiper853 Lurker
    None

Jul 3, 2011
    Oxnard, CA
    Hi, I'm Alex and I am a 1st time recovering appleholic. I have had the atrix for about 2 weeks and i love it completely. However one thing does bug me, since i use my phone for music i wanted to ask 1) Is there any way atrix could support FLAC files? And 2) Why are all the songs in any given album in alphabetical order and not in their original album lineup?(Is there anyway i could change this or any app that will sort this out better for me?). Hey thanks for taking your time to help and you may even make my first android experience even better :D

Advertisement

2. JP_GXP

JP_GXP Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 18, 2010
    I know PowerAMP plays FLAC, but it's a $5 app. Also lists in order of track number when browsing through albums. I hope you enjoy your Android experience. :)

3. Evil.Bonsai

Evil.Bonsai Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 2, 2011
    tech stuff
    Austin, TX
    It's kind of weird, and I don't understand why they'd do it, but a lot of media players will list alphabetically (my old creative zen stone plus did the same thing).
    However, if you list albums, then long press the album, the track list will come up in track order.

Although, now that I just tried it, I can't make the stock android player list alphabetically, just by track order.