• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help media volume

dazarone

Lurker
May 12, 2010
Media volume is too low on my HTC Incredible...even if turned all the way up. My ringer volume seems just fine though. After reading several posts for other android phones it seems the suggested route is to restore the phone to its original settings. Anyone have a better idea? I would rather not lose everything i've installed on my phone.

Mine is extremely good to. Just to narrow it down. How do things sound through the headphones? This may rule out if it’s the external speaker or something internal. I would also try diffrent media soures like mp3's, radio, youtube videos to see if its the type of media you are listening to.

Another tip that’s probably not to relevant, is I would recommend downloading a volume control program. The on i use is called Volume Control and it is made by Revo Solutions or something like that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones