• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Medical App Question Re:Practice management software

jsny

May 27, 2010
i'm a chiropractor and am moving from the pre to EVO, i'm keenly interested to know if there are any Android app's that work with any practice management software for a physicians office?

i know i'm searching for a needle in a haystack here, but i thought i'd give it a shot. i realize there are chiropractic app's dealing with terminology etc, but i'd like to find an app where i could update patient information, treatment plan, and do notes over the phone. i'm pretty sure the iphone has app's for md's for note taking. just curious about android.

again, i'm a novice and am giving up on webos mainly due to it's dismal and lackluster application offering. i'm looking forward to learning about droid and all the exciting app's out there.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones