• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Meety : dating app

calule

Lurker
Mar 20, 2023
Hello,

I would like to introduce you to my android application. His name is meety.

You can download it here: Meety Chat, Dating, Friends - Apps on Google Play

I stopped this application for 1 year because I no longer had time to maintain it.

I decided to put it back online. There is also the web version at Ionic App
I had quite a few users but the SEO has since lost value.
Could you give it a try and let me know what you think?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230322_205142.png
    Screenshot_20230322_205142.png
    677.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20230322_205039.png
    Screenshot_20230322_205039.png
    308 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20230322_205204.png
    Screenshot_20230322_205204.png
    266.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20230322_205237.png
    Screenshot_20230322_205237.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 53
Upvote 0
Two questions:
#1: Don't dating apps usually have way more men than women?
#2: What if I'm more interested in making a friend than making a boyfriend/girlfriend? Does your dating app support that?
Hello,

Thank you for your answers.

#1 : yes usually there are more men than women but surprisingly internationally there are more women than men
#2 : yes of course, you can use it for friendship

Regards

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
#1 : yes usually there are more men than women but surprisingly internationally there are more women than men
Internationally? You mean outside of your country? If so: What is your country?
#2 : yes of course, you can use it for friendship
But it is designed to be used that way? Can I tell the app "Hey, I'm just looking for frindship here", and will it then set me up with people of either gender who are looking for friendship?

Upvote 0
Internationally? You mean outside of your country? If so: What is your country?

But it is designed to be used that way? Can I tell the app "Hey, I'm just looking for frindship here", and will it then set me up with people of either gender who are looking for friendship?
Hi, I am from France.

Not really. My goal is to create the simplest application possible. Like tinder, which has revolutionized dating applications by simplifying the mechanism.
The application can then evolve but basically it is built in the same way as whatsapp. You can contact or ban any person you want.

Thank you for your questions and feedback.

Upvote 0
Hi, I am from France.

Not really. My goal is to create the simplest application possible. Like tinder, which has revolutionized dating applications by simplifying the mechanism.
The application can then evolve but basically it is built in the same way as whatsapp. You can contact or ban any person you want.

Thank you for your questions and feedback.
Then I don't think it's the app for me. When I'm interested in someone: I'm not seriously thinking about romance. The way I see it: You can't become boyfriend and girlfriend without becoming friends, so it's better to become friends before seriously considering a romance.

Upvote 0
Then I don't think it's the app for me. When I'm interested in someone: I'm not seriously thinking about romance. The way I see it: You can't become boyfriend and girlfriend without becoming friends, so it's better to become friends before seriously considering a romance.
I think you are a serious person who undertakes only serious and stable relationships. That's the best but a lot of people aren't like that and aim straight for a romance.

If my application is successful one day you will not be among the users i guess...;)

Thank you for your feedback.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones