1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Mega-List Of Top Accessories For Your Galaxy...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by davigol, Dec 20, 2012.

1. davigol

davigol Lurker

Well after a while Im only reading on this amazing forum ( and bought many items thanks to the guys in forum ) I've decided its about time to do my side of the deal and publish a list of top accessories for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300

What's in the Mega-list ?

Screen-Protectors
    Cases
    Earphones
    Headphones

Hope with your feedbacks received and if you will like it I'll do my best to keep updating it once in a while .

Screen Protectors :

1.ZAGG invisibleShield HD for Samsung Galaxy S III 3

[​IMG]

2.ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Shield and Lifetime Replacements AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular

[​IMG]

3.SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Ultra Crystal 2-Pack Clear Film

[​IMG]

4.BodyGuardz BZ-USG3-0412F UltraTough Optically Clear Screen Protectors with Anti-Microbial-Gel/Dry Apply for Samsung Galaxy S3 III / S3 - 2 Pack

[​IMG]

5.Skinomi TechSkin Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield and Lifetime Warranty

[​IMG]

Cases :

1.Seidio CSWSSGS3-BK OBEX Waterproof Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black

[​IMG]

2.OtterBox Commuter Series Case for Galaxy SIII- Retail Packaging - Black

[​IMG]

3.SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Slim [Ultra Thin Air] [Black] MATTE Hard Case Protection Cover / FREE Clear Steinheil Screen Protector Film for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, i9300

[​IMG]

4.OtterBox Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - Black

[​IMG]

5.Case-Mate CM021166 POP! 2 Case with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S III - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - White/Black

[​IMG]

6.Speck Products SPK-A1433 Candyshell Glossy Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black/Dark Grey

[​IMG]

7.Rock Quicksand Composite Poly-carbonate Shell Case for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Gray

[​IMG]

8.Trident Case AMS-I9300-BK KRAKEN AMS Series Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black

[​IMG]

9.Urban Armor Gear GLXS3-COMP-BLK-VP Composite Case with Impact Resistant Bumpers for Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 - Black

[​IMG]

Earphones :

1.Jabra SPORT Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black/Yellow

[​IMG]

2.Beats Tour In-Ear Headphone (Black)

[​IMG]

3.Shure SE215-K Live Sound Monitor, Black

[​IMG]

4.Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black)

[​IMG]

5.Bose IE2 Headphones

[​IMG]

Headphones

1.Parrot Zik Touch-Activated Bluetooth Headphones

[​IMG]

2.Audio Technica ATH-M35 Closed-Back Dynamic Stereo Monitor Headphones

[​IMG]

3.Klipsch Mode M40 Mode Headphones - Copper/Black

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

What? Beats? Don't make me laugh. Over hyped crap. Not even close to a pair of Sennheiser, which are completely omitted from this thread for some reason?

Bah!

Don't get me started on beats....

Gmash likes this.
  3. lexluthor

lexluthor Android Expert

Mega list of referral spam.

KOLIO, EarlyMon and SUroot like this.
  4. SMALBA

SMALBA Android Enthusiast

I have the Klipsch headphones and they are awesome.

5. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

Well, no need to go all negative, just post a nice link for some Sennheisers. :)

Not anymore! :)

6. lexluthor

lexluthor Android Expert

I like that :) I'm a mod at dslreports.com's hot deals forum and I do that too. It's more fun to leave the post and edit out the referral links :) Probably ticks off the spammer more than just deleting the post.

EarlyMon likes this.
  7. TheMuddyPaws

TheMuddyPaws Member

Referral links have been edited back in.

8. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

Not really - naked Amazon links get converted to the amazon-exec-obidos at the front that you're seeing because part of us is on Amazon commercial servers. It's something to do with faster linking or something, not my end of the deal, but that's my understanding.

D-U-R-X and scary alien like this.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews