1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

memory issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by benwalburn, Dec 25, 2012.

1. benwalburn

benwalburn Android Enthusiast

Does anyone here have any problems with apps exiting in the background? It seems that I cannot have more than one background app running except my music player (songbird currently). I always have about 140mb of free ram but I can't go from say tapatalk to gmail to messaging and back to tapatalk without tapatalk opening to the main menu.

I also have a problem with every music player stopping when I get a notification. Sometimes it starts back after the notification tone ends, but usually it doesn't (except in songbird). I'm guessing this is a memory issue. any non-songbird music player will stop playing if I receive any notification unless I'm in the music player.

finally, does anyone use the supercharge script? My phone crashes when I try to implement it and it doesn't apply when the phone is rebooted. (this isn't related to the above issues, as I've wiped and reinstalled the rom several times since trying the script)

I'm using 2fast's rom and his v5 kernel

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC EVO Design Forum

The HTC EVO Design release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews