• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Menu icon home Page problem

Nobile

Lurker
Apr 12, 2023
Hello
Im not able tu turn off the icon of short cit menu in home Page
do you have suggestions?

Thanks
Screenshot_2023-04-12-21-41-04-50_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-12-21-09-21-32_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg

Last edited:
that looks like you could slide the app icon. what happens when you try this? also when did this start to happen? did you install an app recently?
Yes, i can slide everywere the icon, but i can t delete It...i tryed to check any function in setup but nothing to do... My recent app installed dont offer this kind of function... I Remember that i find to set somenthing lime this After mynprevious android 13 update....

Upvote 0
Try putting your phone in safe mode. Safe mode prevents any 3rd party apps from running. If it is not there is safe mode then it is associated with an app you downloaded.

I would uninatall all recent apps...... starting with the most recent app and work your way backwards.

The best way to uninstall is to first locate the app in app management. Then wipe cache and data, then you can uninstall it. Keep doing this until the icon goes away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Try putting your phone in safe mode. Safe mode prevents any 3rd party apps from running. If it is not there is safe mode then it is associated with an app you downloaded.

I would uninatall all recent apps...... starting with the most recent app and work your way backwards.

The best way to uninstall is to first locate the app in app management. Then wipe cache and data, then you can uninstall it. Keep doing this until the icon goes away.
Ok thanks... I will try this way ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones