1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Menu is un-organised

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rohitaar, Dec 31, 2012.

1. rohitaar

rohitaar Newbie

The app menu is un-organised. In a page there are space for more apps but the phone is not using it. Instead creates another page. How to stop this? Please help me.
    Rohit

2. john_g

john_g Android Enthusiast

I've never seen blank spaces in the apps screens... you don't mean the home screens do you? Any chance of you posting a screen grab image so that we can see exactly what you mean?

3. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

He might have the touchwiz launcher set to categorize the apps. Best way to fix this is to hit the menu button and select another listing style, like alphabetical.

4. john_g

john_g Android Enthusiast

Aha! Yes, if I select Menu -> View type -> Customisable grid, I do get what looks like a random order with gaps.

rohitaar likes this.
  5. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

Just a guess

6. BynoUK

BynoUK Android Enthusiast

Menu > Edit

Move them around to wherever is suitable.

rohitaar likes this.
  7. rohitaar

rohitaar Newbie

Thanks you two. You people helped me...
    Thanks Guys for all your support.
    I hope I could more help if I need from this site.:smokingsomb::alberteinstein:

:party:

8. rohitaar

rohitaar Newbie

I don't have any touchwiz thingy...

9. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

:)

Actually, you do. Touchwiz is Samsung's name for their customized UI overlay of Android's OS. All stock Samsung phones have it, and even some ROMs utilize it.

10. skatejake51

skatejake51 Newbie

My phone did that, just restart your phone and it should go away. If it does not go to the app drawer and press the menu button and press "customize". It allows you to change around anything you want. You could fill the blank spaces with apps manually if needed.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews