• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Menu key problem

Thanks everyone for all your help! Currently this problem is visible under lit conditions but it is almost negligible in the dark. I can easily live with this issue but my fear is that it will get worse over time.

I don't wish to send it for repair because i'm scared that another problem might just pop out. One good example was with my old nokia where i send it for repair when i realized that the sliding mechanism was scratching the phone's keypad a little. After i got it repaired, tons of new problems started coming out such as the phone often hanged, the phone could not read sd cards, the phone could not play music, etc......

Thus, i do not wish to send the phone for repair unless necessary. So i would like to seek your opinion on whether repairing it would be necessary. Thanks alot in advance!

To txwolf1980: If i send my phone for repair, will they simply remove the extra strip or will they change the whole phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones