1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Merit] Just fiddling

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kgalv419, Jun 26, 2013.

1. kgalv419

kgalv419 Newbie

hey i ported arearom-z990 2.2.3 to the icscamwich2.0 rom and these are the results very smooth rom with large memory everything works bluetooth, wifi market everything the only thing i wanted to know if there was any way someone can overclock the kernel from the area rom at least to 777mhz this would allow the phone to have a big memory and speed to match currently the speed is 600mhz i tried stayboogies kernel and it work well but it didn't have the big data partition where the sd partition becomes internal memory. i will uploaded this ported rom soon

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kgalv419

kgalv419 Newbie

anybody have any idea where i can upload this :D

3. Motorhead1991

Motorhead1991 Android Expert

Just be sure to write out some proper credits :). Out of Ideas and Phydeux both deserve shoutouts.

4. pmollohan

pmollohan Guest

Delete me

#4 pmollohan, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
  5. kenbo11

kenbo11 Newbie

I'll test it out if you like. I've been using ICS2 over Arearom's kernel too, and would like a little oc :) just need swap partition support and we'd have it all. lol

6. kenbo11

kenbo11 Newbie

7. notthisguy

notthisguy Newbie

Couldnt find the files so i ported myself and did it all on my phone love it guess its time to add some power menu options and rebuild the settings app to fit my mood thanks a lot to all the devs on this phone. Maybe someone could help i need the framework res repacked to get the to the file i need to pull hex from for the 6 extra targets created by the way i dont work on a pc

ZTE Merit Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews