1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Merry Christmas, and I need a favor.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brotherswing, Dec 24, 2011.

1. brotherswing

brotherswing Android Expert

Not every soldier gets to come home for Christmas. Please, as a favor to me, take a moment out of your busy holiday schedule to remember the valiant men and women in uniform sacrificing their time (and often much, much more) for our country, our values, and for us. Without their selflessness and sacrifice, we might not have the freedom to celebrate this time of year, regardless of of how we chose to celebrate - regardless of our religions - regardless of our beliefs.

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with phones at all, but as a disabled veteran this is very close to my heart.

yawatuc, yogi-4, Scrambles and 4 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cammykool

cammykool Android Expert

my dads a veteran from desert storm... i respect all you guys do... i wish i could go into the marines but I'm not allowed to

yawatuc and brotherswing like this.
  3. benslgdroid

benslgdroid rockstar

You got it I've had friends and family in every war back to ww1 likely further.

4. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

My dad did 3 tours in Vietnam, and is no longer with us. I have a great deal of respect for our guys and gals in all branches of our military.

Proud Army Brat.

5. brotherswing

brotherswing Android Expert

Thanks, I'm fifth generation military, and would still be in if not for a foot full of government issued titanium.

6. godsdragon

godsdragon Android Enthusiast

You got it brother! I am thankful for you and all that serve in the military... Freedom is not free...

LG Optimus V Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews