• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! From the whole staff of AF!!

DonB

♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™
Nov 30, 2009
18th Hole Of the Golf Course
I would like to extend a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year on behalf of the staff here @ AF to all the members here that make this forum one of the best to be on. As a staff person, it is a pleasure to deal with the members of this forum, be safe and have a happy holiday to you and your family.

merry-christmas-graphic-animation1.gif

newyear004.gif

Happy holidays to everyone esp Of The Damned (gotta keep the biters happy)
Yeah this is her second busiest day of the year besides Day of the Dead. Everyone passes out from all the food and she can easily take pick of whoever she wants to bite. :D

Happy X-mas and Merry New Year to all. Eat, drink and party.

TS out (eating like a pig)

Upvote 0
Happy Festivus!
A Festivus for the rest of us!

Oops, actually, it should be Dec. 23...

Festivus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Frank Costanza: "Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way."
Cosmo Kramer: "What happened to the doll?"
Frank Costanza:
"It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born: a Festivus for the rest of us!"
Kramer:
"That must have been some kind of doll."
Frank Costanza: "She was."

Upvote 0
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

(sitting at work at 8am :()

I feel for ya! Merry Christmas NA!

So, how many of your are celebrating a white Christmas today? Sadly I have to make due with a green one :(

We have yet to have one of our freakish snows on Christmas here but we have been getting some rain so at least the weeds are green!;):D

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

(sitting at work at 8am :()
Awww *hugs Nick* Hopefully you already got off work :(

So, how many of your are celebrating a white Christmas today? Sadly I have to make due with a green one :(

I feel for ya! Merry Christmas NA!

We have yet to have one of our freakish snows on Christmas here but we have been getting some rain so at least the weeds are green!;):D
We are getting wet snow...that has turned into freezing rain... Lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones