• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Merry Christmas! I'm a new Android developer here.

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

We have a forum just for new applications. If you post in Application Announcements - Android Forums you'll be most likely to get some serious feedback. :D

Much thanks for your reply!

Actually, not knowing about Application Announcements I have already thrown a link here: 8-(

http://androidforums.com/android-games/470941-magic-yum-yum-new-good-looking-logic-game-free.html

Now as a newbie here I am in doubt on account of how to proceed... If I create yet another such link it could be against the Android Forums rules... if I do nothing, sure thing, it's legal... but I'd feel myself to be extremely stupid... is it really fair and square at such a holiday as Christmas?.. :)

Could you please advise on how to proceed to get more feedback while sticking to the Android Forums regulations?

Or maybe Santa could work wonders by relocating my link (maybe with extra data like [GAME][FREE][2.2+] etc) ;) ?

Upvote 0
Could you please advise on how to proceed to get more feedback while sticking to the Android Forums regulations?
Hello...welcome to the forum. The link that Lunatic has posted should be enough recognition for your app. There's no need to post it elsewhere. Thanks for joining the forum.

Ps. For additional hints, tips, and tricks for your device - you can click on either the phones or tablets link in my signature, scroll down the list of devices until you see yours, from their you can then join your device's area of conversation/discussion.

Merry Christmas. ;)

Reactions: vvb
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones