• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Merry Christmas

gonna watch the eagles vs cowboys game tomorrow :)

19-merry-christmas.jpg

and who are you rooting for? eagles or cowboys? :D

Upvote 0
Merry christmas fellas. I got the CM7 built and running on my phone thanks to you guys and I can say, with the more recent updates its awesome. I ran another repo and build, I think I may play with it a bit to see what I can come up with. I may release it when I get permission throught the proper channels. Thanks again for the help and have a great Christmas!

Upvote 0
Pshhh, Christmas...

I celebrate every day as if it were a gift and blessing. Because that's what life is. And what Christmas-time has become in large part, is some stoopid consumer mania day.

I work in retail and I can't tell you how many times I've been told, Merry Christmas. A nice gesture, but I ain't Catholic, so it's kinda ignorant at the same time

End rant.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

better yet

Happy Lifedays! Woooo

Upvote 0
Pshhh, Christmas...

I celebrate every day as if it were a gift and blessing. Because that's what life is. And what Christmas-time has become in large part, is some stoopid consumer mania day.

I work in retail and I can't tell you how many times I've been told, Merry Christmas. A nice gesture, but I ain't Catholic, so it's kinda ignorant at the same time

End rant.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

better yet

Happy Lifedays! Woooo

well then happy holidays to you then :D

Reactions: Alpha06
Upvote 0
Happy Holidays to all of you. Thanks for always being so helpfull, but really none of you like hockey :/ sucks to hear that as I'm a kings fan. Hope you guys get good gifts. I myself lucked out and got a nice liveview watch that seems to pair well with my Triumph. F yeah I'm happy with my new gadget. And again happy holidays!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones