• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mesmerize won't send text messages

my samsung mesmerize, the piece of crap that it is, will not send texts to a certain person, but i can get texts from them,..... please tell me why this is.... we both have us cellular and i can send.recieve texts from anyone else... anyone.. please
It almost sounds like a network problem, but nevertheless, since you are posting about a Sammy phone in a Moto section, I have asked your post be moved in the hopes you get the help you need.

good luck

Upvote 0
my samsung mesmerize, the piece of crap that it is, will not send texts to a certain person, but i can get texts from them,..... please tell me why this is.... we both have us cellular and i can send.recieve texts from anyone else... anyone.. please

What build version is your software? (Settings-->About Phone-->Build Number) If the last 4 digits do not say "EH09" then you need to take your phone in to USCC and have them apply the latest update. (or you can download it yourself from uscelluar.com/androidupgrades)

I had that issue with my wife's phone (I could text her, but I never received her replies) but it went away with the EH09 update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones