1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

message alert tone

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by chris b, Mar 4, 2011.

1. chris b

chris b Lurker
    None

Mar 4, 2011
    how can i get one of my ring tones as my message alert tone ? on my desire hd
    started to get fed up with this phone as message alert is to soft and quite even with volume turned fully up thinking of going back to a normal phone !!

Advertisement

2. Usta

Usta Android Expert
    None

Jul 8, 2010
    The Netherlands
    You should be able to change the Notification alert tone in Settings > Audio section.

3. Adauth

Adauth Android Expert
    None

Feb 7, 2011
    Male
    Oil and gas industry.
    New Orleans
    you would go back to a normal phone phone just because of that? whats normal? a non-smart phone? cause if so i think your being a bit hasity

4. drivebytrucker

None

Mar 6, 2011
    He has a point. If i have a calender appointment set, my old samsung impression would start quiet, then get louder and vibrating for a full minute. It wasnt just a little beep. Ijust got a atrix last night, so I dont know what im doing, but some of the obvious things that I use the most do not seem well thought out. Im sure I can figure it out if I can find time to master the droid platform, but the alert tone for calenders is the one thing that my ols stupid samsung did better. Im not dogging the entire droid world, and I still hope this phone will be a keeper.