• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Message Board for Huawei Ascend Users

Just a quick shout out & thanks to all here in the ASCENDASYLUM.
I made the move to the MOTOROLA PHOTON 4G today & would like to express my endless thanks for all the support & comradeship to everyone here.

This ASCEND was my first true introduction to the tech scene & I couldn't have made heads or tails of any of it without the best support anywhere found in this forum.

I'll be here from time to time to offer my support to anyone that may need it,as I did when I first hit the scene,as I won't be too far away to be found in the PHOTON forum.

Take care everyone & PEACE BE WITH YOU!

Upvote 0
I made the move to the MOTOROLA PHOTON 4G today & would like to express my endless thanks for all the support & comradeship to everyone here.

This ASCEND was my first true introduction to the tech scene & I couldn't have made heads or tails of any of it without the best support anywhere found in this forum.

I'll be here from time to time to offer my support to anyone that may need it,as I did when I first hit the scene,as I won't be too far away to be found in the PHOTON forum.

Congrats on the new phone brother, hope you enjoy!!!:D:);)

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

Traitor...... :p Enjoy the new phone!

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones