• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help message contacts

i have a little problem on my ascend 300,buts its annoying me,all my contacts are listed only once in the phone book,but when i go to send a message there listed twice,and i cant find a way to delete one of them,any idea`s please?

Hello Elaine.

I'm thinking that you may have "phone" and "google" contacts both enabled in the contacts configuration menus. Check your sms and "contacts" apps. You can remove the "phone" check mark and reboot to solve that issue, then sync to be sure Google/Gmail contacts are in fact all there, if not, just input them online via computer and then sync, if you want to see it being done.. you can also of course just add them in your device, making sure to designate only "Google/Gmail" or however it's worded in your menu. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones