• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Message Notification LED replacement

Does anyone have any suggestions for something similar to LED notifications on other normal phones.

I've been using NO LED but I had to uninstall it because it's been stopping too many messages from being delivered to my phone.

I've been using NOLED for awhile and have not had any problems. I am using GoSMS for txt messages. What sms are you using and what do you mean by

"it's been stopping too many messages from being delivered to my phone"?

Upvote 0
It's a known problem with NoLED and verizon phones. Even the developer admits it. When the app is installed on your phone. Some messages just don't make it through to your phone. But when you check online on the verizon records it says that a message was received. I'm using all stock apps.

Upvote 0
Does anyone have any suggestions for something similar to LED notifications on other normal phones.

I've been using NO LED but I had to uninstall it because it's been stopping too many messages from being delivered to my phone.

I use Go Sms ..there is no LED option but you can set your screen to wake when you get new messages and set it to wake and remind you (at custom intervals) when you have unread messages. I love this app :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones