• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Message Notification

rpdxboxer

Feb 22, 2011
So when I get a text message, I open up my phone, and there is no notification telling me that a new message is there, it disappears...is there anyway to make it so there notification bar keeps the text message notification up until I get to it? Or does it just always disappear and that's it?

hey yea i did this, and like ill get a txt message and well my phones locked so ill have to unlock it, i can see it at the bottom when i unlock it, and but when i get to the home screen, the notification on top disappeas as well as the number on the text messaging icon....but ill click it and theyre will be a msg, but only cuz i heard the sound...or saw the light...

Upvote 0
You can try an app called sms unread count. I also downloaded an app called bubble notification its a live wallpaper when you get a text or missed call a bubble appears with the picture of the contact then you just tap the bubble. You can also link it to Facebook or Twitter for notifications
I'm not sure how it affects battery life yet as I just started playing with it. But it can be set to not have any bubbles unless you get a notification.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones