• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Message notification

TigerMan007

Lurker
Jul 12, 2011
Hi

Hope someone may be able to help.

Is there a setting to make the phone beep (or any other sound for that matter) continually or periodically after receiving a text message or a voice mail?

When I had my Nokia phone the keyboard used to flash until I opened the text/message.

As I don't use my Samsung very much I don't always know a text/message is there.

Thanks

Dave

Hi

Hope someone may be able to help.

Is there a setting to make the phone beep (or any other sound for that matter) continually or periodically after receiving a text message or a voice mail?

When I had my Nokia phone the keyboard used to flash until I opened the text/message.

As I don't use my Samsung very much I don't always know a text/message is there.

Thanks

Dave

Download "Missed Reminder", it works good for me.

DJ

Reactions: TigerMan007
Upvote 0
Or try GO SMS PRO

it's free and just amazing options in it such as unlimited beeps until picked up @random intervals of course, very customisable to user preference.

Fixes the Mms issue for me.
And also lets you send unlimited Mms for free.

Best App so far, oh did I mention it's Free.

And AD free.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones