• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

message subfolders

hello,

having the searched the forum for other threads and coming up with nothing, i thought i'd ask here.

is there a way to sort my SMS messages into folders? i have looked but cannot seem to do it.
even my old samsung flip phone had this option. it's just useful to be able to put messages i want to keep into a separate folder rather than having to keep it in my inbox and lock it.

thanks in advance

Not in stock.

Your samsung flip wont have had true threaded sms though will it? Threaded is an entirely different beast.

It is unfortunate that we have so little control over our messages though. I'd love to be able to archive somewhere in folders.

no, it wasn't threaded but the option to move things like mobile e-tickets in to reference folder and jokes etc was useful.

i'll keep my fingers crossed for something in the future!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones