• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Message to all Lurkers!!

Steven58

Former Heavyweight Champion of AF-Early Bird Club
Feb 19, 2010
USA
Message to all Lurkers:

I want to tell you I'm glad you're here. Moreover, I have a question for you. Why not sign up and contribute? You don't have to be a geeky rocket scientist! We welcome your questions, your comments and your shmoozing!

Don't be afraid! Do it today!

If you need any help, just PM me and I'll be glad to help you get around in here!

Steven

This is going to sound extremely stupid, but we're already signed up to post on the forums, so what are you talking about? Is there some wiki or the like that I'm not aware of?

-chronodekar
PS: Your signature made me smile and I envy your avatar. Another Star Trek fan, eh? My favorite was "The Last Generation" :)

Upvote 0
I believe Steven is talking to the people who come to the forum as guests, without creating an account and being part of the community.

That's exactly what he's saying. If you scroll down on the main forum page, you'll see something like this:

"Currently Active Users: 4723 (597 members and 4126 guests)"

There are a lot of lurkers. Even if they don't have any question, they could register and just comment on some stuff. :D

Reactions: Steven58
Upvote 0
Maybe hypnosis may help.

Let's cast some hypnosis on them... ...join us, join us, joooooin us,...

P.S: Let's grow together as a community and someday we will rule the world, muahahahaha :p
Ok, ok. I'll enlist myself for the cause.

I guess, IT does work. :cool:
Proven by Dows. :p

P.S: Step by step and the world will be ours, muahahahaha :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones