1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Messages are little

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Christy Juran Schroeder, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Christy Juran Schroeder

Started my phone up yesterday morning and now when my messages come in from message plus they are on a teeny tiny little screen not full size how do I get this to change. I manage to get a screenshot of it but I don't know how to upload that to this forum

2. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

Is there a setting in your Messages app that allows you to change the font size?

There may also be one on the phone itself that will control most of the font size that you will see on the device.

Settings
    Display
    Font size

The pathway may be different for your device, but the general idea should be the same.

MrJavi, olbriar, ocnbrze and 2 others like this.
  3. Also try pinching out with two fingers

Or perhaps your full screen reduced to one handed mode if everything is reduced to one corner so slide it back up.

Edit: The S10e probably doesn't need one handed mode - IDK :p

#3 Madasa, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  4. Christy Juran Schroeder

It is not the font size it is the whole window I get a notification that I have a message and it pops up in it's about a 2 by 2 window I cannot get it to come up normal size . I can if I click the and large button but it never did this before and thinking something happened maybe during an update I don't know but I don't like this it's a pain in the butt

5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

is there a way you can provide a screenshot? it might be easier to recognize if we can see an example of what is going on.

MrJavi likes this.
  6. Christy Juran Schroeder

I took a screenshot but I can't seem to get Uploaded

7. Are you using the Chrome Browser on your phone?
    If so try Upload A File. I think there are some issues with certain file types but a screenshot should be OK.
    After it uoloads tap Full Image or Thumbnail before posting.

8. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste

Hi
    I think you may have enabled "smart popup view" for the app. Go to android settings and search for this and disable it for the app in question.

MrJavi and Dannydet like this.

Samsung Galaxy S10e Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10e release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 5.8" inch screen, 16MP camera, 6/8GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 3100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews