• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Messages? bout to throw my Eris in the river

aircftech

Feb 2, 2010
I have one thread going with my wife that works but no matter what else i do it sends and labels the next thread to my friends email. I have even deleted the email account in his contact but it still pics it for the thread. I can pic some one in contacts and send them a txt but when they reply and i try to reply it sends to the email account again????????

anyone, anyone, Buller???? wtf
just venting a little :thinking:

Ok first make sure that you are linked to your computer, log into google on your computer and make sure that you can see your gmail and anything you put in your calender on your phone or the other way if you like. then if everything is good, go to the menu, settings, then security. Then click factory reset. after that you need to dial that number that you update your roaming. I can't remember what it is, then option 1. You can call verizon to get the number. After all that is done you log into google on your phone and it will take a few minutes for your phone and google to link but it will work. I had to do this before. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones