• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Messages in notification bar

kennethalee88

Sep 11, 2017
So I'm in a group text with my 5 best friends (useless detail I just wanted to draw you in) literally have iPhones half androids. Sometimes I get messages in the notification bar and I'm able to read them but when I click the message to go to the app it's not there. I have had my note 8 since 2 days before it came out (don't ask lol). But it just started over the last 2 weeks. And it's becoming more frequent. My last phone was a s7 for about 6 months. And before then a iPhone 4s for 3 months. Before then my note 5 for 2 years. I have changed any settings related to messaging.

So I'm in a group text with my 5 best friends (useless detail I just wanted to draw you in) literally have iPhones half androids. Sometimes I get messages in the notification bar and I'm able to read them but when I click the message to go to the app it's not there. I have had my note 8 since 2 days before it came out (don't ask lol). But it just started over the last 2 weeks. And it's becoming more frequent. My last phone was a s7 for about 6 months. And before then a iPhone 4s for 3 months. Before then my note 5 for 2 years. I have changed any settings related to messaging.

Are you auto deleting?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones