1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support messages wont send after stock rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nashy10, Jan 7, 2012.

1. nashy10

nashy10 Lurker
    None

Jan 7, 2012
    Hey everyone i was on CM7 for my sga on koodo its the GT-8530D, so i wanted to go back to the stock rom that koodo shipped it out with which was 2.3.4, i had made a nandroid backup from clockworkmod recovery, so I decided to try and restore it, ended up in an infinite boot screen, so i came here and used the cm7 to stock stickied thread to put it back to 2.3.4, now it was in russian so i changed it to english of course, anyways no messages are sending, i selected koodo from mobile networks, and im wondering if theres anything i can do to get my messages to send? Maybe an apn setting? *EDIT: It will send if i toggle the airplane mode setting, or reboot the phone. But i dont want to have to do that every time I want to text, help please? *EDIT AGAIN: it seems i only get this problem when flashing with odin, any other flashing via my phone works, i think i need a new sim card. thanks for all the help.......

Advertisement

2. nashy10

nashy10 Lurker
    None

Jan 7, 2012
    ok will someone at least try and help... does anyone know the koodo message centre number? (ontario)