• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Messaging 4.04

Last night I ended up going to ST's Facebook page and doing an online chat with tech support. First they wanted me to do a factory reset......... No chance I was going to do that.

Then they had me dial *22890. They said that reset my phone to the network towers. That still didn't work to help me send MMS messages.

Well this morning I decided to try again to send a picture message and it worked!!!!!!! So why did it work? I don't know. Was it the *22890 reset, or was it because the towers/network in my area was having issues. Guess I won't know. I just hope that it still works! I sure don't want to have to do a factory reset. I have wayyyyy too much on my phone to backup and re-do it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones