• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Messaging center buggy?

Dendore

Nov 11, 2009
So occasionally my messaging center seems to bug out. Instead of taking me to a list of conversations it opens some recent app.

For instance, I was playing dope wars and then exited out and now the messagingg widget opens dope wars. Then when I hit the back button it scrolls through recent appear. Now messaging opens dolphin browser. I can't get to my messages! Seems that a reboot fixes it so I'm not thinking too much of it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

This sounds like the issue that some people have been having with their touchscreens being out of alignment. I've noticed some weird things like this too, but in every case I've been able to put it down to my hand or other fingers brushing off the edge of the screen and throwing it off.

(Hope I haven't misunderstood).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones