1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Messaging in Greek issue.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mitsrulez, Apr 24, 2012.

1. mitsrulez

mitsrulez Lurker

Hello, I recently bought the htc evo 3d and I when I started messaging I came across a slightly annoying issue. If I type in google search, in greek, there is a lower case for the letters but when messaging,only caps are allowed. It works fine in english and other languages,just greek. Lower case letters button is locked and cannot be pressed. I installed a messaging application and it seems to work fine there, just the original one. Any ideas how to fix it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Callytmk

Callytmk Lurker

Hello, I know this is a really old thread, but I've been having exactly the same problem on my (really old ) HTC phone. And then this morning, I somehow did something accidentally that switched the input to lower case. As soon as I entered an upper case letter I was stuck back in upper case land again. Even more frustrated now, as I know lower case is possible, but still can't figure out how to get back to it!

HTC EVO 3D Forum

The HTC EVO 3D release date was July 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1730mAh battery.

July 2011
Release Date
Reviews