• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Messaging issues

that the message program is not responding. it asks me if i would like to wait or force close. It tells me this at least 1 a day.

i get this same problem as well. its extremely annoying. i actually get it several times through out the day and i believe i'm missing text messages because of it.

i had a huge miscommunication with someone last ight because i didnt' get 3 of the persons text messages.

Upvote 0
You may need to do a factory reset. Just make sure you have everything synced, and you will have to download all your apps again. Hint: in the market look for installed apps and just re-download them, it will save you from having to search for them all again. Sux but if you have tried everything else you can either live with the crashing or bite the bullet and start over.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones