• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Messaging & photo's

gatricia

Oct 15, 2011
Hey everyone I have the Samsung Admire Sch-r720 I have two questions usually when I receive a text with a picture I just receive the picture lately I've had several text come threw and it says download when I click on download it doesn't do anything need to know how to get it, 2nd question in my photo gallery there are folder's of photo's that I don't want in there but I can't delete them when I click on it just says more like share, the photo's are not on my sd card and I don't where they are in my phone how can I remove these folders, please if you can help me that would be great..

I've had several text come threw and it says download when I click on download it doesn't do anything need to know how to get it,

Are you connected to 3g or wifi? You need one of the two to download pics.

2nd question in my photo gallery there are folder's of photo's that I don't want in there but I can't delete them

Long press the photo, then hit delete.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones