1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Messed up by my keyboard, agian

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brokenjets, Dec 18, 2011.

1. brokenjets

brokenjets Newbie
    None

Dec 18, 2011
    junk boat removal. kingfishing
    long island.after newyears southflorida
    Last night i did a system restore -delete all memory- on my warp. My goal was to get my dictonary back. Now that i have a working spell check when i text. My new problem is even tho i have vibrate on keypress checked and auto complete unchecked my phone will not shake when i press my letters and when i hit space bar my words change. and it does it when im not looking so ill end up sending some Wack text. 1 plez help 2is this a warp specific problem or should i post in android general

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    None

Welcome to Android Forums. :)

That all could very well be ZTE Warp specific, brokenjets, so the thread is here in the device forum for you. ;)

I'd go into application manager and remove cache and data on the keyboard app, then reboot the device and have a look. If no joy, I'd do another factory data reset because sometimes even though it is supposed to wash out issues such as that, it can take more than one reset for it to happen.

brokenjets likes this.
  3. brokenjets

brokenjets Newbie
    None

Dec 18, 2011
    junk boat removal. kingfishing
    long island.after newyears southflorida
    Tried the erase everything aging and come to find out what i needed to change was optoins menue that i can only axcess by clicking the wrench abovethekey board. Now i gotta figure out my contacts il make anew thread