1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Messed up my market

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xopher425, Dec 21, 2011.

1. xopher425

xopher425 Newbie

I was making room, using Titanium Backup, and seemed to delete the Market app, by, I think, trying to move it to the SD card. Now when I hit the icon, it tells me the app is not installed. I see it crossed out on my TB list, but there is no option to restore it, nor can I download it from the market itself (the one version on there says that it is not compatible with my phone). I also do not seem to be able to download anything from the Market online.

Stupid, stupid, I know. How do I get it back?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. stingrays

stingrays Well-Known Member

3. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Flash THIS in cwm. It is gapps for GB

4. Bandaid

Bandaid Android Enthusiast

Another option is to download this file and copy it to your phone. Once on your phone you can tap on it to install.

Enjoy!;)

Lordvincent 90 likes this.
  5. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

downloading your way will install the market on the internal space (/data/app)
    Flashing gapps installs it as a system app. (/system/app) granted you could use your method and simply copy/paste it from /data/app to /system/app (or use some app to do it for you... Titanium backup, root uninstaller, etc.)

Either/all way(s) will work. Just depends on your end goal.:cool:

6. xopher425

xopher425 Newbie

Thanks all, just wound up restoring my phone.

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews