1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Messed up while rooting..

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by godsobscure, Dec 15, 2014.

1. godsobscure

godsobscure Lurker
    None

Dec 15, 2014
    So I'm an avid rooter, and have rooted and messed around with loads of devices. (particularly, nexus) Well, I was rooting my nexus 9, about 3 weeks ago and everything went smooth. Today I noticed my device was reportedly no longer rooted, and I kept trying to reroot using WugFresh's NexusRootToolkit, Well I ****ed up.. It kept messing up so I decided I'd do a factory reset, and that did nothing. So I went into TWRP, and I did an advanced wipe and that other one you have to type 'yes' too.. and then I lost my OS, and even when I put it back to stock, even selecting "Bootlooped" absolutly nothing happens. Possibly need a new cable or something? Like all the commands worked, even while I was still trying to root, however nothing ever happened..

Edit: My device no longer has twrp on it. Also when I try to boot it up in any way it instantly goes to fastboot.. It doesn't even go to the boot screen

Advertisement

gmailcsmc likes this.
  2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Looks like you did a complete wipe ... of everything including the bootloader/recovery.

You're most likely going to have to flash the factory images. You can find them (and instructions) here.

gmailcsmc likes this.