1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support metallic noises when I'm on the phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MissVibe, Jun 11, 2011.

1. MissVibe

MissVibe Lurker
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    Montreal Quebec, Canada
    Hi, I just got my Incredible 2 weeks ago, and I've noticed that it makes a really annoying noise when I'm on the phone... Most of the time, it's an metallic style noise similar to microphone feedback. Sometimes I hear myself echo really bad too. I went back to the store with my phone and was told that it is a system issue that would be fixed soon. Not sure if the guy was right or not... but it hasn't gotten any better and is really bothering me as it is quite loud and hard to understand the other person talking at times. Any ideas if it really is a system issue, and what could I do about this?

Advertisement

343067 likes this.
  2. 343067

343067 Lurker
    None

Apr 15, 2011
    Hi i,m facing the same problem with the PHONE hell of noises during incoming or outgoing calls. When i call to anyone they ask me to switch off speaker mode even though i never turned on.The oppsite person ask me ru in traffic or any signal problem from ur side but i will be in office with no disturbances from outside and have a very good signal strength

from 2 weeks while talking the opposite persons rare getting echo of their sounds
    Really HTC incredible S sucks man