• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetaMorph] Circle Battery w/ Andoidguy Charge

TouchPro

Mar 31, 2012
MAKE A BUCKUP OF YOUR ROM BEFORE USING THIS MORPH.

YOU MUST USE METAMORPH.

YOU CANNOT FLASH VIA RECOVERY.

MetaMorph for the LG Connect 4G running Stock Rom.

1. Place the bluecircle_battery_morph.zip inside sdcard/AndroidThemes folder.

2. Open up MetaMorph.

3. Unzip/Extract new theme.

4. Apply all.

Stock battery Morph added for your convenience...
6c84019a-bdd1-6e11.jpg
6c84019a-bdec-3016.jpg
6c84019a-091e-7606.jpg

ICS Theme
Coming soon...
ae8dd53b-7351-d7b8.jpg

6c8402f4-d121-b99f.jpg

6c8406a3-73a0-801e.jpg

6c847c02-ed5c-6223.jpg

6c8406a3-7fb4-3242.jpg

Use At Your Own Risk & Enjoy!

Attachments

• bluecircle_battery_morph.zip
    51.3 KB · Views: 151
  • stock_battery_morph.zip
    35.8 KB · Views: 143
Let's say I didn't make a back up because I can't get cwm to run correctly on my device. I installed metamorph, flashed the theme and it works great! But let's say I want to uninstall it, how would I do this? I've tried and can't seem to go back to the stock battery meter, I even uninstalled the metamor apk reset phone and its still there.

Upvote 0
Let's say I didn't make a back up because I can't get cwm to run correctly on my device. I installed metamorph, flashed the theme and it works great! But let's say I want to uninstall it, how would I do this? I've tried and can't seem to go back to the stock battery meter, I even uninstalled the metamor apk reset phone and its still there.

Same here stuck on the same boat did so many things, but cwm will never finish backing up and will freeze up half way. Well honestly from what I know your choices will be to somehow push those files to the phone via adb. Or by using androidcommender to this easily. And reading your other post looks like your connect doesnt work with the LG updater tool restore, same for me as well with my new replacement and that sucks.

Upvote 0
I just finished a Portal Aperature battery morph and applied it only to be disappointed by how big it is.

It reaches the top and bottom of the status bar and makes it disproportional with the rest of the icons. What is the a good empty spacing average between the sides of the image to have a decent space between the icons as well as the top and bottom?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones