1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

metamorph problem

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by symon15, May 4, 2012.

1. symon15

symon15 Lurker
    None

May 4, 2012
    when i download metamorph in my samsung galaxy y s5360 and i tried to use it . when i extract or unzip the file named blue_revo_gb.mm.zip when i click it and something pop out says that "somethings goes wrong you must have a back up apps and etc." and when i click "OK" my phone hang a lot of minutes.
    and i try to power off but doesnt work , then i try to get my baterry to my phone to try if it works to back to normal . BUT , when i turn on my phone it is always appear the samsung galaxy y YOUNG GT-S5360 , i wait 1 hour but still not working . :afraid: but i can oppen the recovery mode . by the way i rooted my samsung galaxy y gt-s5360 i try to reboot it but it doesnt work . id try my best to fix it and search how to fix it . but i cant . :( please reply .:(:(:(

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello symon15. Welcome to Android Forums. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your Y. For the best support for your rooted Y and Metamorph you will want to check out the root area we have for the Y. It can be found by following this link. I hope you find a solution to your problem and enjoy these forums.
    Galaxy Y - All Things Root - Android Forums

9to5cynic likes this.