• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Metamorph Question

namu1107

May 20, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
So whenever I try to apply a MM theme, I can't apply the whole thing because it keeps giving me the error "/system/framework/com not found"... anyone know why its doing that. It will only let me install some parts of the theme, but not all. I am trying to use Kevlars new 1.69, but it only gives me the clock. And yes, I tried 5 times and its still only gives me the liquid clock. Any ideas??

So whenever I try to apply a MM theme, I can't apply the whole thing because it keeps giving me the error "/system/framework/com not found"... anyone know why its doing that. It will only let me install some parts of the theme, but not all. I am trying to use Kevlars new 1.69, but it only gives me the clock. And yes, I tried 5 times and its still only gives me the liquid clock. Any ideas??

Sounds like you are trying to apply to a CM or 2.2 based ROM. Kevlar Mash only works for Eris 2.1 or Sprint ported ROMS.

Upvote 0
I am applying the xml, it is compatible, and I'm using WW 4.6... I have used a MM theme with his roms before. I have tried it with two other roms, and have tried 3 other MM themes and it still will not work. It keeps telling me, " The target /system/framework/com.htc.resources.apk Does Not Exist... skipping". Never used to do that.

Edit: So I just not realized what you were trying to tell me droidkevlar... funny cause YOU make them lol. So, now that I understand that, do you know of any themes that work with CM based roms?

Upvote 0
I am applying the xml, it is compatible, and I'm using WW 4.6... I have used a MM theme with his roms before. I have tried it with two other roms, and have tried 3 other MM themes and it still will not work. It keeps telling me, " The target /system/framework/com.htc.resources.apk Does Not Exist... skipping". Never used to do that.

Edit: So I just not realized what you were trying to tell me droidkevlar... funny cause YOU make them lol. So, now that I understand that, do you know of any themes that work with CM based roms?

Yeah im also looking for more CM based MM themes.

Yes. I have created a Froyo based MM, which will work with CM based ROMs like WW. You can find it over on XDA. And dont forget to donate if ya like it as I am running out of beer, lol

[MetaMorph][07/30/2010] Kevlar Froyo Mash v.03 - xda-developers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones