1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Metro by T-Mobile rumor!

Discussion in 'Metro PCS' started by Gladiator2002, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Gladiator2002

Gladiator2002 Newbie

Major changes are coming. I don't know if everything is true that he says. However if it is true I wouldn't mind getting Amazon Prime included in my monthly service premium.

Also 1 plus phones coming to metro by T-Mobile will be a nice addition. Especially if 1 plus gets rid of that iPhone notch on the next model.

What changes would you like to see during the rebranding?

Advertisement

2. Gladiator2002

Gladiator2002 Newbie

It's being confirmed!

3. MrHerbDaily

MrHerbDaily Well-Known Member

What happens to those of us who are on promotional plans? I have been with metro pcs for over 10 years now. I have been on their $40/6GB promo plan for as long as it has been available. Will I be able to keep this plan? I don't use internet much at all and do not care for the $50 unlimited plan.

4. MrHerbDaily

MrHerbDaily Well-Known Member

Looks like they will still have $30 and $40 plans. And the $40 plan will have 10GB/LTE. I'm good with that :)

tube517 likes this.
  5. horsecharles

horsecharles Android Expert

No worries as long as you don't let service lapse-- grandfathered in even if plan discontinues.
    I'm on the old $50 Unlimited, none of the new plans seem attractive.

6. horsecharles

horsecharles Android Expert

FYI re Amazon Prime, if you(or authorized Family member you add) has any public benefits or Medicaid, the price gets cut almost in half.

AND....the new plans are only @480p. Pay $10 extra for HD.

Google ONE for me, is meh.

They have promised to improve the phone selection-- this would seem the best takeaway from all this.