1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Metro PC keeps saying it Stopped working

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by techwomen, Sep 17, 2018.

1. techwomen

techwomen Newbie

I am hoping someone can help me. I am new to Metro PC and the reason I got it is because I need it for going in and out of Mexico. Well I have called Metro Pc and I have gone to two stores to get my phone fixed but to no avail it is still having the same issue and I am ticked about it. Wasting time and getting no fix. My phone when dialing constantly says," Metro Pc has quit working." Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Get your money back and go with a different carrier that actually works.

mikedt likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Do you mean MetroPCS, which is a US carrier? And you're international roaming in Mexico? Does it only give the problem when you are roaming?

ThePhizzle and Dannydet like this.
  4. ThePhizzle

ThePhizzle Well-Known Member

It probably displays this message when your too far away from any signal towers or any geo gate range,try going into the metro pcs app and disabling background running.

5. techwomen

techwomen Newbie

Okay let me answer both questions. One I am not in Mexico yet I am going there next month but will be in and out of there.I need a service that worked in both place for now. So no I am not roaming I am in my home in California. Metro PCS is suppose to work great here. I am not away from any towers there everywhere here. So not sure why in the world it does that when I dial out. The phone is suppose to unlock at the three month mark which I will do then change carriers in Mexico but for now I am do know what the heck.

6. techwomen

techwomen Newbie

As you can see from what I wrote in my post I called Metro PCS tech support twice and I went to the Metro PCS Serice center also twice to fix this issue and it is not fixed. I am very frustrated. Not sure how to take a pic on the phone i use. I will try

7. ThePhizzle

Did you try looking in apps manager for whatever metro pcs apk that stopped working and clear the cache and data?

8. techwomen

techwomen Newbie

Yay thanks so much. The app that was causing the problem was a solitare app. It is now solved. You are all great thanks soooo much!

ThePhizzle and Dannydet like this.
  9. ThePhizzle

Glad to be of service.:)

LG Stylo 4 Forum

The LG Stylo 4 release date was June 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 450 processor, and 3300mAh battery.

June 2018
Release Date
Reviews