• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

metro pcs flashing help!

strawserr

Lurker
Apr 24, 2012
I bought a Samsung Transform Fully Flashed off craigslist, i dialed *228 and it goes to metro pcs activation but whenever i call off a different phone they tell me the esn i give them is for a kyocera melo not my phone so i cannot activate it... theres no place close to me that will flash so can someone flash for me through TeamViewer or a program like that and i will donate them some money on paypal, ive had my old blackberry storm flashed from someone online through teamviewer before. if you can help me out at all please do, PM me if you can help...

:ciao: Welcome! I removed your phone number for your protection and the protection of AF members. I've edited your question to say to send you a personal message. Additionally, you may want to ask this question in your phone's section, here, because you'll have a larger pool of folks who know about your particular device, there. Thank you!

Steven

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones