1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Metro pcs pre-order

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Knavigator, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Knavigator

Knavigator Lurker

I'm wondering why is metro pcs taking so long to start pre ordering.. I thought since they are part of T-mobile that they would have started taking in pre-order early.. I'm a little disappointed..

Advertisement

2. Avera6

Avera6 Well-Known Member

I'm with you. Still not sure if I want to get this phone. I have the metro pcs galaxy 3 cdma phone but that going to be useless by the end of the year. Don't know whether to get this or wait till the nexus 6 or LG G3 comes out.Guess I'll see how much it'll cost

3. Knavigator

Knavigator Lurker

They ridiculous, I hope they ain't gonna do the whole buy at store thing on release day cause I don't need that madness. Just saw that AT&T and sprint already shipping their pre orders.. I been saving for this phone.. The pricing is higher than plan on spending.. Looks like with tax the S5 will cost $708 .. Is it really worth it.. The phone should have cost a maximum of $550.. But I'm already set on getting it no matter what...

4. Avera6

Avera6 Well-Known Member

Lets hope it's not that much or they have some kind of rebate. They're being pretty tight lipped about it. Hope they have other colors then white

Samsung Galaxy S5

The Samsung Galaxy S5 was announced in 2014 and was the company's first flagship of the year. The device featured a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and a 16MP primary rear camera.